May 7th (8:00pm GMT+2) is the next date for a webinar at Why R? Foundation YouTube channel. We will have an amazing talk by Dr. Nina Zumel and Dr. John Mount from win-vector. The title of the webinar is Advanced Data Preparation for Supervised Machine Learning which corresponds to Practical Data Science with R book that Nina an John have written. Check out 40% discount code - mtpwhyr20 - that you can use on all their goods here.
See you on the Webinar!
- donate: whyr.pl/donate/
- channel: youtube.com/c/WhyRFoundation
- date: every Thursday 8:00 pm GMT+2
- format: 45 minutes long talk streamed on YouTube + 10 minutes for Q&A
- comments: ask questions on YouTube live chat
- 2020-05-14 - Ahmadou H. Dicko - Humanitarian Data Analysis with R
- 2020-05-21 - Erin LeDell (H2O) - Scalable Automatic Machine Learning in R with H2O AutoML TBA
- 2020-05-28 - Bernd Bischl, Florian Pfisterer, Martin Binder - Pipelines and AutoML with mlr3
Heidi Seibold, Department of Statistics (collaboration with LMU Open Science Center) (University of Munich) - Teaching Machine Learning online. Video
Stay up to date
- subscribe to YouTube channel youtube.com/c/WhyRFoundation
- join Why R? Slack whyr.pl/slack/
- join Meetup